Counseling Family with Addiction Cases
1Counseling Family with Addiction Cases Video
Addiction is a compulsive physiological need for and use of habit-forming substance characterized by tolerance and well-defined physiological symptoms up withdrawal.
• According to world health organization:
• 300 Million people die of alcohol use disorder every year
• 21 Million Americans have a least one addiction
• From 1999 –2017, more than 700,000 Americans died of drug overdose
• 14.3 million Nigerians reporteduse of psychoactive drug substances.
• At least 15 percentof South Africansare said to have a problem, according to the country's CentralDrugAuthority.